Sunday, July 24, 2016

Meet The Teacher

 Hello Fabulous First Graders.  
I am so glad you are here.  This is going to be my 12 year of teaching and my fifth year in first grade but I have been waiting to meet you and your family.  I am excited to learn more about you.
Let me introduce myself.  I am the mother of 3 children.  My oldest Laney lives in Nashville and we are planning a wedding for June.  Liza is a sophomore at the University of Kansas majoring in Pharmacy.  My Son is a Junior at St. Charles West where he is in the marching band and plays tennis. My husband and I will celebrate 25 years of marriage this November.  We LOVE our family, friends and the mountains.
When I am not in class you can find me hanging out with family and friends.  I also enjoy running and training with many of my co workers.  I was blessed to be able to coach Girls On the Run last spring and plan on coaching again this fall.

Here Are a Few of My Favorite Things
Favorite Color: Pink
Favorite Candy: Dark Chocolate and Sour Patch Kids
Favorite Food: Spaghetti
Favorite Hobby:  Hanging out with family and friends.  I also love to run, box and hike.
Favorite Place: Outside
Favorite Movie: Pay It Forward and Cool Runnings
Favorite Sport: college basketball die hard Kentucky and Kansas fans



No comments:

Post a Comment